Swinging Circle Calculator
How to Use the Swinging Circle Calculator
1. Enter the Number of Shackles.
2. Enter your Ship’s LOA (Length Overall) in meters.
3. Click “Calculate”
- Make sure you enter valid numbers in the required fields.
- We are using the “Instant Method” for this nautical tool.
- Remember, the calculated value represents your ship’s maximum swinging circle under ideal conditions. Always factor in additional safety margins and environmental factors when anchored.
We love to hear your suggestions!
Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve this nautical calculator? Let us know by sending us an email using our email address. We appreciate your input! And feel free to share this tool with your friends and colleagues who might find it helpful.